FYI™ for Learning Agility 2nd Edition
- Develop tomorrow’s leaders today with FYI™ for Learning Agility
Learning Agility, the ability to perform well under first-time, challenging conditions, is a key differentiator in identifying and developing your most successful leaders. Valuable both as a self-guided development tool and as a resource for coaches and managers, FYI™ for Learning Agility is a must-have resource for charting a high potential development course.
FYI™ for Learning Agility is relevant for:
- HR professionals implementing a high potential identification and development program
- Executive stakeholders interested in developing high potential talent
- Coaches and managers who are helping others develop Learning Agility
- Career-minded individuals working on their own career development
The new, enhanced edition includes:
- Updated Five-Factor Learning Agility model
- Increased readability, allowing for focused attention on where and how to develop Learning Agility
- Valuable “Did you know?” and “Does it best” profiles to better illustrate the characteristics of Learning Agility
- Over 250 easy-to-implement Tips to Increase Skills to develop Learning Agility
- Added over-use definitions and descriptions
- Updated, relevant resources
- Use With
We recommend using this with…
Becoming an Agile Leader Book—explores the five key characteristics, or factors, of Learning Agility– a proven success differentiator for leaders. Becoming an Agile Leader is filled with more than 70 practical development tips you can start using today to increase your own agility and help ensure success in new, challenging assignments.
Becoming an Agile Leader: A Guide to Learning From Your Experiences—Explores the formative experiences that shaped the learning agile leaders profiled in the book Becoming An Agile Leader. This practical guide lets you reflect on your own experiences, past and present, and includes a comprehensive listing of on- and off-the-job experiences that will help you plan for assignments that build Learning Agility.
FYI for Insight: 21 Leadership Characteristics for Success and the 5 That Get You Fired—starts individuals on a path toward improvement by building self-awareness. FYI for Insight is used to help individuals gain awareness, get to acceptance, and take action to improve performance.
- Learn More
- Read a sample chapter of FYI™ for Learning Agility.
Become certified. Because we believe in best practice applications, some tools require certification to purchase. Certification ensures a research foundation, applied practice and knowledge transfer so you may effectively implement best practices in your organization.
What does Learning Agility look like?
How Learning Agility makes a difference
Learning Agility: Antidote to executive stagnation
Where does Learning Agility come from?
What LA is and is Not
License FYI™ for Learning Agility content
An FYI™ for Learning Agility intellectual property license allows organizations to calibrate how organizations talk about high potentials including creating a common language that allows differentiation and comparisons between high potentials.
Organizations can use an FYI™ for Learning Agility intellectual property license to create derivatives that may include:
- Job descriptions
- Employee Management Systems
Developing learning agility
An FYI™ for Learning Agility intellectual property license allows organizations to:
- Add to or refine the 250 development remedies and workarounds for increasing learning agility
- Refine listings of full- and part-time job assignments in each chapter of the book to apply more directly to their organization
- Add to the comprehensive reading list included with each chapter
- Customize development plans for high potentials
- Refine skilled/unskilled learning agility characteristics to coincide with their organization’s needs