FYI for Learning Agility™
Increase learning agility
FYI for Learning Agility™ (formerly called FYI for Talent Management™) was designed for any motivated person seeking to develop skills that lead to increased learning agility—referring to the ability to perform well under first-time, challenging conditions.
FYI for Learning Agility™ helps organizations assess:
- Mental agility
- People agility
- Change agility
- Results agility
Measuring learning agility dimensions
Each of the 27 chapters in FYI for Learning Agility™ provides:
- A skilled and unskilled definition and specific items used to measure the Dimension
- A map to the Leadership Architect® Competencies
- Reasons you might have this need and remedies to help you work on the need
- A classification of developmental difficulty as easier, moderate, or harder to develop
- A description of the Dimension to provide a broad context
- Listings of full- and part-time job assignments that are shown to provide the richest learning experiences
- Suggested readings and inspirational quotes
- Use With
We recommend using this with …
An FYI for Learning Agility™ Intellectual Property License—lets organizations lets organizations use FYI for Learning Agility™ content to help motivated people seeking to increase learning agility skills.
High Learning Agility Profiles—outline the seven distinct types of learning agility—providing learning agile individuals with a method to identify which of the seven profiles best fit them, learn the situations that favor their learning agility strengths, and determine opportunities for developing their learning agility.
viaEDGE™ is an online individual assessment of learning agility—an individual’s ability and willingness to both learn from experience and apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time situations.
- Learn More
- Read a sample chapter of FYI for Learning Agility™.
Download a copy of an overview of FYI for Learning Agility™ book.
Become certified. Because we believe in best practice applications, some tools require certification to purchase. Certification ensures a research foundation, applied practice and knowledge transfer so you may effectively implement best practices in your organization.
Download a copy of our new Usage Guide—Unlocking Potential: Understanding and Applying Tools to Identify and Develop Learning Agility.
Download an excerpt from a learning agility presentation at the 2010 Mid Winter Conference of Consulting Psychology Conference in Scottsdale, AZ.
Download a copy of the whitepaper Global Talent Management: Using learning agility to identify high potentials around the world.
License FYI for Learning Agility™ content
An FYI for Learning Agility™ intellectual property license lets organizations calibrate how organizations talk about high potentials including creating a common language that allows differentiation and comparisons between high potentials.
Organizations can use a FYI for Learning Agility™ intellectual property license to create derivatives that may include:
- Job descriptions
- Employee Management Systems
Developing learning agility
An FYI for Learning Agility™ intellectual property license lets organizations:
- Add to or refine the 250 development remedies and workarounds for increasing learning agility
- Refine listings of full- and part-time job assignments in each chapter of the book to apply more directly to their organization
- Add to the comprehensive reading list included with each chapter
- Customize development plans for high potentials
- Refine skilled/unskilled learning agility characteristics to coincide with their organization’s needs