Enhance Interview Architect® implementation
Interview Architect® Learning and Application Guide is part of a comprehensive Interview Architect® Trainer’s Tool Set created to streamline and enhance efforts to implement Interview Architect® in an organization.
The Interview Architect® Learning and Application Guide is for:
- Hiring managers who are using Interview Architect® Express on a day-to-day basis
- Training professionals to use in guiding managers through the structured interview process
A step-by-step interviewing guide
Interview Architect® Learning and Application Guide includes:
- Step-by-step guidance on planning, conducting and evaluating an Interview Architect® Express interview
- Several interactive exercises to promote interviewing skill development
- A tear-out Job Aid that summarizes key points for quick reference
We recommend using this with
Interview Architect® Interviewer’s Kit Offers quality of hire and speed of process with interviewing tools that are flexible and easy to use. Interviewers can assess candidates on 67 Competencies, 19 Career Stallers and Stoppers, 7 Global Focus Areas and 26 Clusters and 8 Factors.
Leadership Architect® Sort Cards Quick Reference Guide a user-friendly, easy-to-follow color guide offering step-by-step instructions on the most common card sorts, how to use tally sheets, and effective ways to formulate group card sort results.