Develop and profile for success
The Leadership Architect® Research and Interpretation Guides (also referred to as "placemats") feature double-sided illustrations that depict supporting research for using the Leadership Architect® Competencies, Stallers and Stoppers, and Factors and Clusters.
The Leadership Architect® Research and Interpretation Guide are for:
- Building success profiles
- Developing individuals
- Assessing developmental difficulty
- Highlighting themes across factors and clusters
Four development uses
The Leadership Architect® Research and Interpretation Guide includes:
- Diagnostic Map—Competencies most significant with performance and potential across levels that are in short supply
- Career Flow Research—Competencies most significant with performance and promotion with each organizational level
- Developmental Difficulty—degree of developmental difficulty associated with learning or enhancing each competency
- Library Structure—Competencies and Stallers and Stoppers grouped by 26 Clusters and 8 research-based Factors
We recommend using this with...
FYI For Your Improvement™ 5th Edition is an easy-to-use reference that has become the standard for leadership development at thousands of companies around the world. Compare yourself to skilled and unskilled definitions of leadership competencies. Find remedies that can help you improve in skills that are mission critical for your career.
Leadership Architect® Sort Cards is made up of single cards devoted to each of 67 Leadership Architect® Competencies, 19 Career Stallers and Stoppers, and 7 Global Focus Areas. Each card includes the skilled, unskilled, and overused skill definitions.
Leadership Architect® Sort Cards Quick Reference Guide is a user-friendly, easy-to-follow color guide offering step-by-step instructions on the most common card sorts, how to use tally sheets, and effective ways to formulate group card sort results.
Download a copy of FYI For Your Improvement™ 5th Edition Usage Guide
Download a copy of the whitepaper The Art and Science of Competency Modeling: Best practices in developing and implementing success profiles.