Focus team development efforts
The Team Architect® Research and Interpretation Guide is an easy-to-use “placemat” that illustrates the supporting research of the T7 Team Effectiveness Model.
The Team Architect® Research and Interpretation Guide is for:
- Team leaders and members motivated to improve team performance
- Team coaches and facilitators seeking a valid, practical means to focus team development efforts
Facilitating the T7 Model
The new Team Architect® Research and Interpretation Guide includes:
- An overview of the T7 Team Effectiveness Model, based on validated research and extensive practice
- An outline of the seven factors that comprise the model
- A competency profile for a high-performing team—to better align individual and team development planning
- The 20 T7 Team Effectiveness Dimensions, with developmental difficulty and a separate listing by team development stage
We recommend using this with...
FYI for Teams™ Second Edition an easy-to-use research-based tool designed to help organizations increase team effectiveness and overall performance.
Team Architect® Sort Cards help organizations assess inside- and outside-the-team factors that determine team effectiveness. The team tool set is based on 15 years of high-performing team research and includes Sort Cards, an eTeam™ Online Survey and FYI for Teams™ 2nd Edition.
Team Architect® Sort Cards Quick Reference Guide helps organizations use the card sort methodology to accelerate raters’ understanding of the behaviors that make up the T7 Team Effectiveness Model.