License Interview Architect® content
An Interview Architect® intellectual property license lets organizations embed competency language into existing systems, leverage familiar technology to streamline new program initiatives, and gain early buy-in for new programs.
Organizations can use an Interview Architect® intellectual property license to create derivatives that may include:
- Job descriptions
- Employee Management Systems
Customize interviewing guidesInterview Architect® Express Online
—a subscription–based Web application that features one-page behavioral event interview guides that provide everything you need to assess competencies in a simple-to-use, single-page format, as well as add your custom competencies or questions.
An Interview Architect® intellectual property license lets organizations:
- Personalize and customize interviewing content
- Enhance their interviewing application by adding unique criteria
- Uniquely brand interviewing guides
- Reorganize interviewing guide templates
- Alter probing questions and positive and negative themes to meet organization needs
- Use the learning evaluation summary to determine learning agility characteristics