The Emotional Intelligence card decks provide a lively introduction to EI that links it to real life and animates development sessions. You can use it to:
- Break the ice – help liven up a quiet group and introduce the topic of EI
- Build the case – help people understand why EI matters
- Support active learning – give people a chance to apply the concepts of EI
- Test understanding – get a feel for your group’s awareness of EI
- Sense the group climate – see who’s confident, who’s ready to participate and get to grips with the group dynamics
- Put things into perspective – give your group the chance to have a laugh at the situations life throws at us!
- Includes helpful facilitator guide with score sheet
The EI card deck is a collection of real life situations, both in and out of work, in which EI makes a difference. Each card contains a description of a situation, followed by four optional answers. Your group can choose the answer that demonstrates the most emotionally intelligent response to the situation. You have a scoresheet, so you can share the correct answers when the time is right.