The Kolb Learning Styles Inventory, 3.2 (KLSI 3.2) takes the 4 preferred learning styles found in the Kolb Learning Styles Inventory, 3.1 (KLSI) and breaks them down further into 9 styles. Using these 9 styles, participants gain a more comprehensive understanding of their learning style. Everyone has their own way of learning. Understanding your own style – and that of other people – can help you tune into the needs of others so that you and your team work more effectively.
New learning style types:
Use the Kolb Learning Styles Inventory 3.2 (LSI3.2) to help your employees and students:
- Understand how their learning style impacts upon problem solving, teamwork, handling
- Conflict, communication and career choice
- Develop more learning flexibility
- Find out why teams work well – or badly – together
- Strengthen their overall learning.