What does the guide include?
This is a comprehensive guide to the theory, psychometrics, research on validity and educational applications. The guide includes:
- Information on experiential learning theory and individual learning styles
- Purpose, history and format of the Kolb LSI
- Learning flexibility and its use in personal development
- Appendices— KLSI 4.0 nine style typology— descriptions and case studies; experiential learning session designs; evaluating experiential learning— the personal application assignment.
- Experiential learning theory research by discipline