Updated with 2013 normative and performance correlation data
The Leadership Architect® Research and Interpretation Guide is updated with 2013 global norms and performance correlation data, including:
- A revised diagnostic map with updated norms, performance, and Learning Agility correlations
- Updated career flow research based on findings in the 2013 performance correlation data
Additionally, the “Big 8” high demand / low supply competencies do not appear on the placemats. The 2013 global norm and validation study does not show a consistent pattern of the “Big 8” across all levels, and therefore the reference to the “Big 8” in our research-based tools is discontinued. This does not suggest that previous research findings are invalid, but rather that the talent management space is gradually evolving, and that top business challenges in the past are not the same as they are today.
Develop and profile for success
The Leadership Architect® Research and Interpretation Guides (also referred to as "placemats") feature double-sided illustrations that depict supporting research for using the Leadership Architect® Competencies, Stallers and Stoppers, and Factors and Clusters.
The Leadership Architect® Research and Interpretation Guide are for:
- Building success profiles
- Developing individuals
- Assessing developmental difficulty
- Highlighting themes across factors and clusters
Four development uses
The Leadership Architect® Research and Interpretation Guide includes:
- Diagnostic Map—Competencies most significant with performance and potential across levels that are in short supply
- Career Flow Research—Competencies most significant with performance and promotion with each organizational level
- Developmental Difficulty—degree of developmental difficulty associated with learning or enhancing each competency
- Library Structure—Competencies and Stallers and Stoppers grouped by 26 Clusters and 8 research-based Factors
Watch a webcast discussing findings and changes per the 2013 normative data.