Score and assess quickly
Learning Agility, the ability to perform well under first-time, challenging conditions, is a key differentiator in identifying and developing your most successful leaders. Formerly known as Choices Architect® Quick Score Questionnaire, the Learning Agility Architect™ Quick Score Questionnaire is a versatile self-scorable version of the Choices™ survey that allows for quick assessment of self and others, streamlined scoring and easy interpretation of results.
Enhanced to include the Updated Five-Factor Learning Agility model, Learning Agility Architect™ Quick Score Questionnaire is relevant for:
- HR professionals implementing a high potential development program and determining how individuals compare to others in Learning Agility
- Executive stakeholders interested in understanding the characteristics associated with Learning Agility and which jobs require Learning Agility
- Coaches and managers who are helping others understanding the behaviors associated with Learning Agility
- Career-minded individuals working on their own career development
We recommend using this with…
Learning Agility Architect™ Sort Card Deck Updated to incorporate all five factors of Learning Agility, the newly enhanced Learning Agility Architect™ Sort Cards are a critical tool to facilitate job profiling for roles requiring Learning Agility and understanding the behaviors associated with the different factors and dimensions of Learning Agility.
FYI™ for Learning Agility 2nd Edition a must-have resource for high potential development, FYI™ for Learning Agility is valuable both as a self-guided development tool and as a resource for coaches and managers in developing the skills to succeed in first time and challenging roles.
Become certified. Because we believe in best practice applications, some tools require certification to purchase. Certification ensures a research foundation, applied practice and knowledge transfer so you may effectively implement best practices in your organization.
License Learning Agility Architect™ content
An intellectual property license allows organizations to calibrate how organizations talk about high potentials including creating a common language that allows differentiation and comparisons between high potentials.
Organizations can use an intellectual property license to create derivatives that may include:
- Job descriptions
- Employee Management Systems
Developing learning agility
An intellectual property license allows organizations to:
- Create a customized approach to assessing/identifying high potentials
- Customize development plans for high potentials
- Maintain an internal database of high potentials
- Define skilled/unskilled learning agility characteristics to coincide with organizational needs
- Customize importance scales of learning agility dimensions
For more information on licensing KF content, contact our licensing department firstname.lastname@example.org