Facilitate real-world team building
The Team Architect® Practitioner Guide is designed to help team facilitators apply the Team Architect® in a real-world setting. The Guide can be used in combination with any of the intellectual property and supporting tools in the Team Architect® Suite.
Facilitators use the Team Architect® Practitioner Guide with:
- Newly formed teams
- Good teams who want to become high-performing teams
- Teams with a new leader
- Project teams
- Cross-functional teams
Sustaining high-performing teams
The Team Architect® Practitioner Guide features:
- An introduction to the organizational need to create and sustain high-performing teams
- An overview of the theory of the Team Architect® Suite and the T7 Team Effectiveness Model
- Tools to support the Team Architect® program
- Sample applications of the Team Architect® assessment and development solution
- Implementation and group process tips
- Team research and general best practices
We recommend using this with…
Team Architect® Sort Cards Quick Reference Guide helps organizations use the card sort methodology to accelerate raters’ understanding of the behaviors that make up the T7 Team Effectiveness Model.
FYI for Teams™ 2nd Edition is based on research that has identified the key behaviors critical for high-performing teams and includes 200 easy-to-implement development tips for improving team effectiveness.
Team Architect® Sort Cards 2nd Edition help organizations assess inside- and outside-the-team factors that determine team effectiveness. The cards are used as a diagnostic tool to determine the gap between critical team success factors and current team skill levels.
Team Architect® Research and Interpretation Guide is an easy-to-use “placemat” that that helps facilitate team discussion and focus team and individual action planning.