Interview for potential
The enhanced, streamlined Learning From Experience™ (LFE) Interview Guide is a human resources tool designed to guide interviewers through the interviewing process. Most successfully implemented when used with our companion resource, Selecting an Agile Leader, the Guide helps organizations build future bench strength through interviewing and selecting the most learning agile internal and external candidates.
Learning From Experience™ (LFE) Interview Guide is relevant for:
- HR professionals conducting Learning Agility interviews in a structured, standardized format
- Hiring managers who want a straightforward means to evaluate a candidate’s ability to learn from experience
- Succession planning teams interested in building future leaders
The new, enhanced edition includes:
- A more accessible, intuitive interview format
- Interview questions that now align with the five-factor Learning Agility model
- A simplified, streamlined layout, providing assessment anchors, note-taking prompts, and at-a-glance reference points for easy scoring
- A versatile process that allows you to determine the intensity, length, and depth with which to assess candidates
We recommend using this with…
Selecting an Agile Leader Illustrates what Learning Agility looks like in the interview process and includes interview examples highlighting high/middle/low Learning Agility levels, as well as tips and techniques for implementing a solid, best-practices approach for assessing Learning Agility.
Korn Ferry Interview Architect™ Interview Guide Create a standardized interviewing process using behavior-based questions based on the 38 competency Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ Global Competency Framework.
A Learning From Experience™ (LFE) Interview Guide license lets organizations embed content into existing systems, leverage familiar technology to streamline new program initiatives, and gain early buy-in for new programs.
Organizations can use the Learning From Experience™ (LFE) Interview Guide license to create derivatives that may include:
- Job descriptions
- Employee Management Systems
For more information on licensing KF content, contact our licensing department email@example.com