Enable More Productive Coaching Conversations
The Paths to Improvement: Coaching Reference Guide summarizes the 14 plans from the Paths to Improvement: Navigating Your Way to Success book and offers quick and easy reference, making coaching conversations simpler and more effective.
The Coaching Reference Guide is for:
- Coaches and managers who are helping individual employees address their critical-skill gaps
- Executives responsible for talent and human resource management
- Proactive, self-sufficient individual learners who want to work through a plan for improving a mission-critical skill
Using the Coaching Reference Guide
Coaches can use the Coaching Reference Guide to:
- Choose the best plan for the current situation and skill level
- Answer the coaching questions provided in each of five steps to improvement
- Gain buy-in by using the plan template to set a goal and create an interim and longer-term plan
Motivated individuals will find the Coaching Reference Guide an invaluable resource for:
- Assessing their own skill levels—and skill gaps
- Determining which plan is most appropriate
- Setting a goal and monitoring progress
We recommend using this with…
Paths to Improvement: Navigating Your Way to Success was created to help organizations uncover ways to approach individual performance needs that go beyond conventional development plans.
Korn Ferry 360 Fact Sheet (PDF) shares how we combine our world-class competency IP, a state-of-the-art survey process and completely redesigned feedback reports for outstanding insights.
Career Architect® Development Planner 5th Edition was created to help with deeper and more expert development initiatives.