Assess team effectiveness
The Team Architect® Sort Cards help organizations assess inside- and outside-the-team factors that determine team effectiveness. The cards are used as a diagnostic tool to determine the gap between critical team success factors and current team skill levels.
The Team Architect® Sort Cards are for:
- Newly formed teams
- Good teams who want to become high-performing teams
- Teams with a new leader
- Project teams
- Cross-functional teams
Using a team diagnostic tool
Team Architect® Sort Cards feature:
- New Dimension Cards with definitions that allow teams to get a high-level snapshot of the team’s skill level
- New Divider Card Definitions that make it easier for a team to sort cards
- Items and clusters that make up the T7 Effectiveness Model
- A card sort methodology that accelerates raters’ understanding of the behaviors that lead to high-performing teams
- Calibration of results in real-time that facilitates the group process and builds team buy-in
We recommend using this with…
FYI for Teams™ 2nd Edition is based on research that has identified the key behaviors critical for high-performing teams and includes 200 easy-to-implement development tips for improving team effectiveness.
Team Architect® Research and Interpretation Guide is an easy-to-use “placemat” that helps facilitate team discussion and focus team and individual action planning.
Team Architect® Sort Cards Quick Reference Guide helps organizations use the card sort methodology to accelerate raters’ understanding of the behaviors that make up the T7 Team Effectiveness Model.
Team Architect® Practitioner Guide is designed to help team facilitators apply the Team Architect® in a real-world setting. The Guide can be used in combination with any of the intellectual property and supporting tools in the Team Architect® Suite.
Become certified Because we believe in best practice applications, some tools require certification to purchase. Certification ensures a research foundation, applied practice and knowledge transfer so you may effectively implement best practices in your organization.
License Team Architect® content
A Team Architect® intellectual property license lets organizations institutionalize a culture of high-performing teams. Based on the T7 Team Effectiveness Model, Team Architect® is a proven assessment methodology designed to increase team performance and overall organizational effectiveness.
Organizations can use a Team Architect® intellectual property license to create derivatives that may include:
- Employee Management Systems
- Team Charter
- Team Development Plans
Enhance team performance
Organizations can use the Team Architect® intellectual property license to:
- Promote a consistent, universal language around what constitutes a high-performing team
- Identify the strengths and development needs of teams
- Build capabilities aligned with effective team behaviors
- Embed the content in team development programs/processes