Increase team effectiveness
FYI for Teams™ 2nd Edition is based on research that has identified the key behaviors critical for high-performing teams and includes 200 easy-to-implement development tips for improving team effectiveness.
FYI for Teams™ 2nd Edition is for:
- Newly formed teams
- Good teams who want to become high-performing teams
- Teams with a new leader
- Project teams
Using the T7 model, for use with Team Architect® that helps teams identify effectiveness gaps
FYI for Teams™ 2nd Edition is a companion to the Team Architect® and includes new and enhanced content:
- A Work Team Effectiveness chapter that explores the importance of teams, introduces the T7 Team Effectiveness Model and offers a comparative review of other well-known team effectiveness models
- Updated Team Development Remedies that provide suggestions for actions that teams can take to enhance effectiveness
- A new list of Suggested Readings in each chapter, selected from hundreds of research studies, articles and books—sources that can be easily transferred into your team development plan
- An added focus on Virtual Teams in each chapter that addresses the special conditions required for virtual team effectiveness
We recommend using this with…
Team Architect® Research and Interpretation Guide An easy-to-use “placemat” that illustrates the supporting research of the T7 Team Effectiveness Model.
Team Architect® Sort Cards Help organizations assess inside- and outside-the-team factors that determine team effectiveness. The team tool set is based on 15 years of high-performing team research and includes Sort Cards.
Team Architect® Sort Cards Quick Reference Guide Helps organizations use the card sort methodology to accelerate raters’ understanding of the behaviors that make up the T7 Team Effectiveness Model.
Read a sample chapter of FYI For Teams™ 2nd Edition.
Download an overview of all of the tools in the Team Architect® Suite.
Download a copy of an overview of additions to FYI for Teams™ 2nd Edition.
Download a copy of an overview of the Team Architect® Research and Interpretation Guide.
Download a whitepaper titled Driving Team Effectiveness: A comparative analysis of the Korn Ferry T7 Model with other popular models.