Integrate science and experience
Interviewing Right is a hands-on guide that integrates scientific research with practical experiences. The guide can help enhance organization interviewing practices by moving managers from a casual, unstructured interview process to a more focused and rigorous behavior-based interviewing approach.
Interviewing Right: How Science Can Sharpen Your Interviewing Accuracy is for:
- Hiring managers looking to acquire practical, how-to interviewing tips
- HR, recruiting or training professionals who want to ensure their organization’s interviewing approach follows best practice guidelines
- Individuals who have had little exposure to structured interviewing
A more focused interviewing approach
Interviewing Right is a hands-on guide that integrates scientific research with practical experiences. The book includes:
- A special section on developmental suggestions to strengthen critical competencies for the different stages of the interview process
- Real-life case studies and research summaries from a panel of guest contributors hailing from academia, business and consulting
We recommend using this with…
Korn Ferry Interview Architect™ Interview Guide create a standardized interviewing process using behavior-based questions based on the 38 competency Korn Ferry Leadership Architect™ Global Competency Framework.
Learning From Experience™ (LFE) Interview Guide is a human resources tool designed to assist employers with the interviewing process. The Guide helps organizations build future bench strength through interviewing and selecting the most learning agile internal and external candidates.
Become certified register for one of our Korn Ferry training or certifications.