Develop tomorrow’s leaders today with FYI™ for Learning Agility
Learning Agility, the ability to perform well under first-time, challenging conditions, is a key differentiator in identifying and developing your most successful leaders. Valuable both as a self-guided development tool and as a resource for coaches and managers, FYI™ for Learning Agility is a must-have resource for charting a high potential development course.
FYI™ for Learning Agility is relevant for:
- HR professionals implementing a high potential identification and development program
- Executive stakeholders interested in developing high potential talent
- Coaches and managers who are helping others develop Learning Agility
- Career-minded individuals working on their own career development
The new, enhanced edition includes:
- Updated Five-Factor Learning Agility model
- Increased readability, allowing for focused attention on where and how to develop Learning Agility
- Valuable “Did you know?” and “Does it best” profiles to better illustrate the characteristics of Learning Agility
- Over 250 easy-to-implement Tips to Increase Skills to develop Learning Agility
- Added over-use definitions and descriptions
- Updated, relevant resources
We recommend using this with…
Learning Agility Architect™ Sort Card Deck Updated to incorporate all five factors of Learning Agility, the newly enhanced Learning Agility Architect™ Sort Cards are a critical tool to facilitate job profiling for roles requiring Learning Agility and understanding the behaviors associated with the different factors and dimensions of Learning Agility.
Learning Agility Architect™ Research and Interpretation Guide (Placemat) a critical Learning Agility coaching and training tool highlighting jobs and assignments that build Learning Agility, the Learning Agility factor and dimension Library Structure, and tools for Development Planning discussions.
Learning Agility Architect™ Quick Reference Guide Designed as a resource for understanding and applying the Learning Agility Architect™ assessment, the Guide includes detailed descriptions and common uses for the Learning Agility Architect Sort Cards as well as other Learning Agility Architect™ tools.
Learning Agility Architect™ Quick Score Questionnaire a versatile self-scorable paper survey updated to measure the five factors of Learning Agility allowing for quick assessment of self and others, streamlined scoring and easy interpretation of results.
Becoming an Agile Leader Explores the five key characteristics, or factors, of Learning Agility– a proven success differentiator for leaders. Becoming an Agile Leader is filled with more than 70 practical development tips you can start using today to increase your own agility and help ensure success in new, challenging assignments.
Becoming an Agile Leader: a Guide to Learning from your Experiences Explores the formative experiences that shaped the learning agile leaders profiled in the book Becoming An Agile Leader. This practical guide lets you reflect on your own experiences, past and present, and includes a comprehensive listing of on- and off-the-job experiences that will help you plan for assignments that build Learning Agility.
FYI For Insight: 21 Leadership Characteristics for Success and the 5 that get you Fired Starts individuals on a path toward improvement by building self-awareness. FYI for Insight is used to help individuals gain awareness, get to acceptance, and take action to improve performance.
Read a sample chapter of FYI™ for Learning Agility.
Become certified. Because we believe in best practice applications, some tools require certification to purchase. Certification ensures a research foundation, applied practice and knowledge transfer so you may effectively implement best practices in your organization.
License FYI™ for Learning Agility content
An FYI™ for Learning Agility intellectual property license allows organizations to calibrate how organizations talk about high potentials including creating a common language that allows differentiation and comparisons between high potentials.
Organizations can use an FYI™ for Learning Agility intellectual property license to create derivatives that may include:
- Job descriptions
- Employee Management Systems
Developing learning agility
An FYI™ for Learning Agility intellectual property license allows organizations to:
- Add to or refine the 250 development remedies and workarounds for increasing learning agility
- Refine listings of full- and part-time job assignments in each chapter of the book to apply more directly to their organization
- Add to the comprehensive reading list included with each chapter
- Customize development plans for high potentials
- Refine skilled/unskilled learning agility characteristics to coincide with their organization’s needs
For more information on licensing KF content, contact our licensing department firstname.lastname@example.org